Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent - Castle Hot Springs
This position contributes the success of Castle Hot Springs by holding responsibility for the Front Desk, guest reception st and all Night Audit general duties; with a focus on our superior standards.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
* Complete Food and Beverage, Rooms and Spa daily audit.
* Run audit reports from Front Desk computer, make corrections, adjustments and handle all computer problems that may occur throughout the night shift.
* Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset system for next day operations.
* Print essential reports to be distributed to other departments within the resort, such as but not limited to time edit sheets.
* Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
* Ensure all necessary copies of documents/back-up and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper person (such as A/R, A/P, Payroll, etc.).
* Perform guest service agent duties such as greeting and registering guests, answering incoming calls and providing prompt and courteous service to all guests.
* Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank.
* Accept and record vouchers, traveler’s checks, and other forms of payment. Count cash and other methods of payment at the end of the shift to verify and balance the house bank.
* Handle guest requests, address and assist in resolving guest concerns.
* Work with Engineering, Security, Front Desk and PBX to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
* Perform additional duties as requested Resident Property Manager and Controller.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and work smoothly in high stress work environment.
* Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
* Computer experience needed.
* Will be cross-trained in different aspects of position and must be easily adaptable to shifting of work loads and specific tasks as operational ends dictate.
* Good telephone voice and excellent/professional communication skills required.
* Basic mathematical skills.