Oasis Ambassador - Front Desk/Valet/Guest Service
Be an Oasis Ambassador - Front Desk/Valet/Guest Service an All In One Position!
Hidden in the northern reaches of the Sonoran Desert, the resort is surrounded by rugged, sweeping terrain unlike anywhere else on earth. We are 1 hour from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Castle Hot Springs is actively seeking experienced Hospitality Professionals with prior hotel and guest services experience to join us. Come be a part of the second season of this historic boutique luxury hotel.
Great pay, great people, paid training, great benefits, free uniforms, meal provided per shift, free housing offered for many positions, summers off.
Castle Hot Springs is a unique small luxury resort with the highest standards of quality and service. Oasis Ambassadors help us deliver consistent and efficient service to our guests from start to finish. These empowered, motivated, flexible, and passionate hospitality professionals cover the responsibilities of all traditional Front Office and Guest Services departments.
Position Title: OASIS AMBASSADOR
Position Summary: The Oasis Ambassador is a key facilitator of the Resort guest’s arrival and departure experiences. The main focus of the position is to consistent and efficient service to our guests from start to finish. This position covers the responsibilities of a traditional hotel front desk and guests services departments.
- The ability to greet guests and escort them to their room.
- The ability to display, at all times, a friendly, courteous and professional manner in all dealings Resort guests and other Castle Hot Springs employees.
- The ability to welcome and register Resort guests, with an emphasis on fulfilling requests; following special handling instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures.
- The ability to quote and be familiar with room and rate availability for current and future dates.
- The ability to successfully complete a room reservation for any given time period knowing what types of accommodations, and rates are available.
- The ability to recite all information regarding the Castle Hot Springs facilities, hours of operation, key personnel, special events and activities, and functions in the Resort.
- The ability to handle several telephone calls at any given time.
- The ability to offer adequate directions to the Resort from any location.
- The ability to make reservation and select and block Resort rooms for arriving guests
- The ability to assist Resort guests with Concierge-type requests; knowledge of the local area as well as Arizona areas and attractions.
- The ability to handle guest problems or complaints in conjunction with Management, keeping them well informed as to the problems and actions taken.
- The ability to utilize the computer system in running daily reports and posting charges and credits.
- The ability to park guest vehicles in designated parking locations.
- The ability to make change, cash checks, and exchange foreign currency.
- The ability to speak clearly and communicate professionally via radio to other staff members.
- The ability to handle Resort emergency procedures and situations with maturity and professionalism.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
*** MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD ***
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid interpersonal skills and positive attitude is a must.
- Computer experience needed, preferably with Opera Cloud, Micros, Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1 Year Hotel/resort or customer service front desk experience required.
- Ability to stand and/or walk continuously to perform essential job functions.
- Clear, articulate telephone voice and excellent/professional communication skills required
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Familiarity with the surrounding area is a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record to meet Resort insurance requirements.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Standing, walking,
- Lifting through full range (50+ lbs.)
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Seasonal
5050 East Castle Hot Springs Rd,
Castle Hot Springs, AZ 85342
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal