Server *Seasonal Luxury Boutique Hotel*
Attention Food & Beverage Professionals... Do you have fine dining service experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Harvest Restaurant at Castle Hot Springs Resort is actively seeking experienced servers to join the Food & Beverage team at Castle Hot Springs. Harvest Restaurant’s scratch kitchen will utilize rare organic fruits and vegetables from the Castle Hot Springs Farm & Greenhouse to create unique culinary offerings. Our onsite farm, greenhouse and citrus orchard will produce over 150 variety of organic fruits and vegetables for Harvest restaurant and bar.
Come be a part of our team of passionate professionals for the re-opening second season at Castle Hot Springs - starting Mid September.
Position Title: Server - All Shifts
Position Summary: To work within the framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. To serve food to our guests in a personable, courteous and professional manner ensuring a positive dining experience.
- Will be thoroughly familiar with all standards of proper service etiquette and will adhere to these standards throughout our guests' dining experience.
- No cell phones or personal calls except in emergencies. No smoking during service, no gum chewing anytime.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings and supplemental training sessions.
- Be aware of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Will be able to service a five-table station during typical service demand.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures including the Heimlich maneuver and fire evacuation procedures.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the micros POS system and other check processing procedures for dining room service.
- Know all menu items including ingredients, preparation, required condiments and specific service.
- Will expediently take orders from guests and expedite as soon as prepared from kitchen.
- Check side duty list for opening and closing duties.
- Obtain own condiments, beverages, etc., after guests have finished, pre-bus table.
- Finalize check in system according to method of settlement.
- At the end of service, will polish glassware and appropriate silver for next service period.
- Obtain service report from micros and finalize all settlement transactions.
- Determine gratuity distribution according to set departmental standards.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Previous food and beverage experience required.
- Good physical condition in order to lift moderate weights and remain on feet for prolonged period of time.
- A sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest service.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests questions and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere and guest experience.
- Good teamwork with fellow employees. Strong attention to detail a must.
- Well-groomed appearance according to company standards.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
County Legal Requirements
- Must possess a valid Yavapai County Health Dept. Food Handlers card to be kept on file.
- Must have completed County & State Liquor training.
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
this is a tipped position
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal,On Call